CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Freelance Design Jobs

Friday, May 31, 2013

First Friends at work

First circle of Friends at work



I really miss them so much. When I first entered  on our company, one of the question that bugs on my mind is Will I be able to have friends here?..But as days pass by on our training room God gave me an answer on this question. Because I started gaining a big circle of friends with 7 girls and 3 boys. We were so very happy being together during our training days and now that some of us will resign I really feel so sad that I really cried alone especially whenever I see the training room that looks like our room before. I always cherished every moments with those people. They give me a chance to feel the happiness of having a big circle of friends that I never experienced when I was a student.  

Lesson learned from this: Don't waste time, cherish every moment you have with your loved ones because we cannot bring back the past.


No comments:

Post a Comment